Work with Us
Be part of a team that always puts patients first.
Join the Baton Rouge Physical Therapy team, a proud member of the Confluent Health family.
At BRPT, we’re excited to be hiring the most skilled physical and occupational therapists in the region to continue building a family-like environment.
There are plenty of reasons why our staff are proud to be part of the BRPT family, including:
- Ongoing Education: Our team is committed to keeping up with the latest research and education in all relevant fields, ensuring you have access to the most effective and cutting-edge care that’s available.
Going Beyond the Physical—at BRPT, our team focuses on both the mind and body of our patients. Our staff is trained in compassionate care, empathy, and positive psychology concepts.
- Spark Your Passion Program: BRPT offers comprehensive benefits and professional skills development. We’re committed to developing strong, independent physical and occupational therapists serving their local communities.
- Family Culture: Our commitment to our people-first culture is part of everything we do. At BRPT, you’re more than just part of a team–you’re part of a family. Together with our sister companies, we established the Confluent Health Employee Foundation to support our BRPT families in times of crisis and need.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
Don’t see an opening that fits your skill set?
No need to worry. We’re always on the lookout for:
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Clinic Business Managers and Associates
Reach out to [email protected] today if you’re ready to join us in providing compassionate care focused on long-lasting pain relief.
We can't wait to hear from you!
If this sounds like workplace you want to be a part of, please don’t hesitate to call us.