Types of Treatment
Whether you're on your feet all day at work, training for an upcoming athletic event, or just relaxing with your family on a Sunday, foot pain can be crippling.
BRPT's therapists provide excellent medical care for a variety of foot and leg issues like bursitis, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendon injuries, bunions, ankle sprains, and athletic injuries.
After evaluating your pain, a specialist at BRPT will work with you to formulate a plan to alleviate your pain, restore function, and reduce the risk of future injuries using a combination of:
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization
BRPT's properly designed and fitted orthotics can reduce/eliminate pain, significantly increasing quality of life.
- Orthotics delivered in a week (sooner if necessary!)
- BRPT therapists can modify orthotics without any need to ship back to the lab
- Adjustments and fittings are completed at our clinics
- Casted in minimal weight bearing so the orthotic is specific to how we want the foot to be placed when walking
- Total contact orthotics help control pronation and use a deep heel cup to stabilize the rear of the foot
- BRPT's therapists have exclusive access to the prosthetic lab to ensure excellent quality
- Use a birkocork material that allows the foot to form to the orthotic
Don’t wait. Free yourself now from your physical limitations.
Here's what some of our patients had to say
My pain was so bad it was impacting my running and making my training very difficult and painful. With their help I was able to achieve my goal of qualifying for the Boston Marathon! I am so thankful to all the staff for all they did for me and making me feel like I was…
This place is amazing. The people are outstanding. I love the way they explain what to do and why and will remind you when you forget. They are kind and realize you may be hurting. They are always timely and friendly. I thank all of you.
I came to BRPT Lake at the Lee Drive location after ACL reconstruction and meniscus surgery. Jamie, Donna and YuYi have all been just wonderful! I’ll be glad when therapy is over, but I will miss all these ladies.
Best place ever. I had at least 4 separate injuries/surgeries where I needed therapy for my knee and back. Each time Tyler, Seth and crew got me back on track. You can’t beat their personal attention to your specific needs.